A FREE App that you can download to help your child with their Maths number fluency.
- Excellent practice – and no distractions.
- A clear, intuitive process that children pick up straight away.
- No login or internet access needed. Just download and play.
- Enjoyable and motivating… How many can they get correct in one minute?
- Helpful hints match those used in class.
- Brilliant for building number fluency and confidence.
- The mobile app is completely FREE!
Hello! Thank you for all of the wonderful costumes! The children will be doing a Dress Rehearsal to the school on Monday 12th December and they will be performing to parents on Wednesday 14th @ 2pm.
Thank you very much for your support.
Today your child has been sent home with a small paper bag. Woodthorpe Friends would be grateful if you could fill it with a small gift, ready for our lucky dip stall at the Christmas Fair on 15th December. Some ideas for a gift could be stationary, hair ties, bouncy ball, fidget toy, small colouring book or crafts, balloons etc. Once filled please return to school via your teacher by Wed 14th December. We appreciate your support.
A heads up that raffle tickets are due in by Monday 12th. It’s brilliant to see so many children selling tickets. At my last count, the top sellers for each year group were…
Year 1- Cooper
Year 2- Alice
Year 3- there is no clear top seller yet!
Year 4- Mashq
Year 5- Rosa M
Year 6- Tristan
With the current overall top seller having sold 13 books! Amazing effort! But everything could change by Monday….